Coral frag extravaganza meet 2013

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
zvonmonet link said:
Sorry for the late reply.

I was on vacation and my day to day job is killing me, i took almost a month off to plan the event so had to catch up on a lot of work.

The event turned out very good, everyone who i spoke to said they really liked it. Was it perfect? the answer is simply \"NO\" but for a first event i think it went very well.

I will upload pictures thur, as the camera not with me right now

I wish I could take a month off work... Lol
Thanks for taking the time to organize it! Hopefully everyone enjoyed it as much as I did.

zvonmonet

I run my own business, so i could do it with a lot of sacrifices lol.

I am glad you enjoyed it, and had a good time.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
zvonmonet link said:

I was on vacation and my day to day job is killing me, i took almost a month off to plan the event so had to catch up on a lot of work.

The event turned out very good, everyone who i spoke to said they really liked it. Was it perfect? the answer is simply \"NO\" but for a first event i think it went very well.

"I was on vacation" right after "almost a month off to plan the event"...I think we are all jealous. Still leaving us hanging on the pics and such though I see. I am surprised no one has posted any. Heck, I was posting from my phone at the London FragFest during the event even.

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Torx link said:
[quote author=zvonmonet link=topic=5688.msg58277#msg58277 date=1376790502]

"I was on vacation" right after "almost a month off to plan the event"...I think we are all jealous. Still leaving us hanging on the pics and such though I see. I am surprised no one has posted any. Heck, I was posting from my phone at the London FragFest during the event even.
[/quote]

ya cuz you had nothing better to do then lowball me  -_-