Looking For Coral t-shirt

Sasha T

Website
www.instagram.com
I don't KNOW of places that would have reef/coral related shirts, but I imagine dive shops like London Scuba Centre or Cross Currents would be good places to look if you don't get a more definitive answer on here.

Robert Reid

Hey Sasha,

Good suggestion. I tried to buy one from Devin of ReefDudes but he is in the middle of switching suppliers.

I see you are in London, great to meet someone in the hobby locally. I wish there was a club in the city or somewhere close. How long have you been in the hobby? I have been back in the hobby for about 2.5 yrs.

Thanks,

-Robert

Sasha T

Website
www.instagram.com
I started keeping aquariums three years ago, my oldest saltwater system is about 2.5 years old, perfect timing to keep me sane during COVID.

There are a couple groups for aquarium hobbyists in London; London Aquarium Alliance and London Aquaria Society both with Facebook groups and events, although things are still shaking out to start having events again. Both groups are heavily skewed to the freshwater side, for the usual reasons (ease of access, price per fish/organism, decoration/aquascaping options). It's a challenge to have permanent venues when what you want to discuss is basically a part of your home, haha. There are a few people on here from London, most with (far) more experience (and success) in the hobby than myself.

If you have the means to make the trip, not to short sell our local shops in any way, Kitchener and Chatham both have great saltwater selections, one of which (@Overon) does delivery to London every so often, and you can on occasion piggyback your order with someone who is already going to Toronto/Kitchener.

Luke.

Distinguished Member
Lmao seen this on Amazon and laughed

Attachments

• 45A23C1B-AF78-4002-80F2-88166E27CA96.png
    45A23C1B-AF78-4002-80F2-88166E27CA96.png
    931.6 KB · Views: 35

Robert Reid

Thanks Luke, I did see these but it may not arrive in time so I was looking for a store that had them in stock in Ontario. Appreciate the response!