Current Raffle Info Update.

sunnykita

Super Active Member
Enjo tickets 10 bucks for 10 tickets. Thanks for your support. I'm still not sure when ticket sales end. Tonight, tomorrow or whether they continue on Saturday at the meet. Could someone update on this please?
Come on peeps, this is to raise money for the forum, you have no idea what you're missing out on.

Last edited:

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Tickets will be for sale on the site till whenever. Torx should be able to login to the website to see who has bought stuff online at the time of the draw. I'm sure tickets can be bought at te swap as well, pricing to match website of course.

I believe reef hero said he has a roll of raffle tickets. So the tickets that were bought online and that day can be handed out and put into the respective draws.

Torx I believe you can handle his :)

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
Yeah I got a roll of raffle tix.... I will bring it to the meet and Hand out tix to those who bought them and can attend that day. They will be responsible for puttin their name on each ticket or retaining their number to match the one drawn. For those who are not able to attend but did buy tix, I will fill out these ones for them on their behalf. I'm hoping we can do a small video of each draw and then upload onto the forum..... Just so everyone sees it was done fairly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sunnykita

Super Active Member
woo hooo ! I did alright didn't I? I hope that everyone who got a white mini Enjo glove gives it a shot for cleaning the glass on their tank and uses a microfibre cloth to dry it with. They're a great product.