Custom Glass and Acrylic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckwheat363

Hi all, I work for a glass company and I cut and drill all sorts of custom shapes and sizes of glass and acrylic. We stock all the thinner stuff and can order the thicker. I can even get full sheets if needed. I can also get any custom shape/size/drilled/notched/tempered as well. So if your doing a build or need to repair something i can help you out. I get a decent discount on most things and will gladly pass it on to a fellow enthusiast, just shoot me a message and we can go from there.

S

stellarflare

Buckwheat363 link said:
  Hi all, I work for a glass company and I cut and drill all sorts of custom shapes and sizes of glass and acrylic. We stock all the thinner stuff and can order the thicker. I can even get full sheets if needed. I can also get any custom shape/size/drilled/notched/tempered as well. So if your doing a build or need to repair something i can help you out. I get a decent discount on most things and will gladly pass it on to a fellow enthusiast, just shoot me a message and we can go from there.

Hi Buckwheat363, Welcome to TheFragTank Forum. I and others on this forum really appreciate your kind offers. I will certainly put you on my first list on ordering glass and or acrylic for DIY jobs that are popping up my friend. Thanks again for coming forward with such important assets that we will require time and time again.

Thank you

Brian

S

stellarflare

Hi Buckwheat363, Does your company, that you work at, able to order, by the full sheet, cell cast acrylic?

Thank you

Brian

Buckwheat363

oh and most sheets are not 4x8 like everyone asks for... most standard sheets are around the 50x99 mark (so slightly larger than a standard sheet of plywood) but it varies a bit from thickness to thickness, and if your wanting to spend the extra money then it can be ordered just about any size. Also you dont have to buy a whole sheet, i can cut it and sell it by the square foot as well.

Cheers

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
What about acrylic tube/pipe :) Thinking of building my self a skimmer/reatctor in the near future

S

stellarflare

Hi Buckwheat363,  :) Thank you for your reply to my question.

Your friend Brian  :)

Buckwheat363

hey no problem Brian. And as to the question from Neopimp about tubes, ill have to look into it, i have never actually had anyone ask for them, but being an architectural company i usually can get my hands on all sorts of neat useful things, ill let ya know monday.

Cheers

Buckwheat363

hey Neopimp, i looked into the pipes, i can get them, but i can only order minimum lengths depending on the diameter. most are a minimum of 6 feet or more and probably wouldnt be very cost effective for you average project. However i can fabricate box tubes out of acrylic that would be much cheaper.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Good to know, thanks.  Anyonelese have use for some clear acrylic tube in the future:)

Status
Not open for further replies.