Dd H20 Reef Salt

ALowe

Have a lead on some H20 reef salt on special for boxing day only. Have a quantity discount offered to me at **New Price $80** all in no limit. Hard salt to find around at shops. Rave reviews about it online and from local hobbyists so decided to switch. Message me if interested, quantities limited.
MUST PICK UP. No shipping. Pickup in Kleinburg. Google it, it's 2016.
Link to salt specifics.
http://www.reefsupplies.ca/online-store/D-and-D-H2Ocean-Pro-Plus-Salt-Mix-185-gallons.html

Last edited:

Nighthawk26

So about $15 bucks off??? Then $25 to ship. So you are net around $110 net out the door. Pretty sure you can do a lot better any day of the week. Never mind this limited quantities. Yikes.

ALowe

So about $15 bucks off??? Then $25 to ship. So you are net around $110 net out the door. Pretty sure you can do a lot better any day of the week. Never mind this limited quantities. Yikes.
Debby Downer over here. Was thinking more for local guys to jump in on the purchase that are near me but decided to toss up on this forum too. I apologize if I wasted your time from reading and responding to this thread.

Nighthawk26

Hey now, no need for the added passive aggressive commentary of wasting my time. Never said that, or slightly implied it. Debby Downer about lagging sales we see in Canada, sure, guilty as charged. This is literally $15 bucks off a bucket of salt from a shop most on the board are no where near. You just edited you post however to indicate it can be picked up somewhat near by now, so there is a little more relevance. My point is really that if you are buying "bulk" at any time, I would imagine a price like this can be had. Anyone ask @unibob , or maybe he stopped selling that salt.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
I have pails for $70 all in :/

Shipping... Nope not worth my time, but they are here and sealed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk