Diving- Jamaica

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordanHurst

Hey, just organizing some photos and figured I would post a few diving pictures from Jamaica over the past couple years!
Most of the pictures are from Jamaica from Montego bay, Ocho rios, and a few from St Lucia. The freshwater pictures were taken in Ohio at Gilboa Quarry! And last few are from the Wexford wreck in lake huron, and a few other small wrecks in under the bluewater bridge!
Cheers

gobyguy

Hi Jordan,

I also do photography on the side.  What kind of gear did you use to take these?

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
There's nothing like that here in negril unfortunagwly, I will try and find some from.when I went to Ocho Rio a few years back.

JordanHurst

These are just from a cannon camera with a underwater case, I just recently bought a go pro. I will be diving in the summer this year and hopefully in January next year I will do some carribian diving with it!
Picture 3249 is the diving instructor, he is the oldest diving instructor in Jamaica! The best of the best!! Secretes Montego bay!

JordanHurst

lewis844 link said:
Man I can't wait to get back under the water do you do any local diving

Yea we do lots, i think i dove around 5-8 times last summer, we did the wexford wreck it was awesome, nothing compares to the coral:p haha gets boring looking at green/brown water and gobies! But Yea its a blast around here... little chilly

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
JordanHurst link said:
[quote author=lewis844 link=topic=3313.msg45329#msg45329 date=1363652715]
Man I can't wait to get back under the water do you do any local diving

Yea we do lots, i think i dove around 5-8 times last summer, we did the wexford wreck it was awesome, nothing compares to the coral:p haha gets boring looking at green/brown water and gobies! But Yea its a blast around here... little chilly
[/quote]

Ever done any of the Tobemory wrecks?

JordanHurst

I think my dad and I and a few others have a trip planned. I hear its the best of the best. Check out the descending episode on OLN they did a fresh water series and did some amazing dives! Just got my advanced certification so the wet suit is gonna get tested this year!! 100 feet!!!!
Keep me posted if anyone around here wants to get together and do some local diving!!

Petercar (RIP Dec 2017)

Distinguished Member
Donor
When i did the arabia    We went in october.    It was cold on the boat ride out and then we warmed up some water in the electric coffe pot  jst warm enuff  and poured ot inside our wetsuits.  Put yur gloves on to. Then suck yur body and get the warm water all over yur suit amd jump intto teh lake

Status
Not open for further replies.