Donations To The Site

thehvacman

Was just looking over the frag tank home page for the first time in a while. Noticed the section for site donations. I have never seen the site needing donations in the past, I would think frag shows went a long way to funding this? If there is a local online group worthy of our money it's this group, good people with very few salty crackers... lol.
Without frag shows we should all do our part to make sure this community lives on.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
The site has always been run on member donations. As donations dwindled then frag shows started. Rich and I sold personal frags and frags that were donated to the site through Thefragtank table which went towards the funds. Then my personal frags and member frag donations as well as volunteers dwindled. I planned on doing a table at London and Niagara 2020 but COVID happened.

We have always been run through donations of members and staff. We have a great user base and I couldn't be more proud to be part of a community. This site has been running for 10 years and counting thanks to all the love and support that has come through this great community.

Sent from my SM-G988W using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin