Dont hate the player, just the game.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Was having a nap at the border in my broke down ass truck while waiting for a tow, then my phone started vibrating for new emails...now if that damn tow would hurry up. I wanna get home and play

etese7y3.jpg

a4ape2y3.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Oh I plan on it.

Tow truck is here, not to get to the shop, and wait for my rescue truck to come get me. I like free money

Pistol

Super Active Member
Donor
Torx link said:
Was having a nap at the border in my broke down ass truck while waiting for a tow, then my phone started vibrating for new emails...now if that damn tow would hurry up. I wanna get home and play

etese7y3.jpg

a4ape2y3.jpg

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
can u check if that link is a one off or if its just a generic link can u pm me it please.. lol

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
I think I cried a little inside right now. Got hooked up...but just in time to leave to get my daughter from school. More to come.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Duke link said:
can u check if that link is a one off or if its just a generic link can u pm me it please.. lol

It looks to be a specific email link and at this point I do no really want to risk loosing access myself by passing it on. "We do not mind if you want to share screenshots outside of the feedback forum, however please do not disclose the URL or forward the invitation email"

All I did was apply on their site, then lurk like no other lurker in their forums for the last few weeks lol.