Dosing Pump?

hark

I need a new dosing pump and even though I am running everything apex, i am not paying their price for the DOS.
so i noticed a few threads on here about the Jaebo unit and decided to check out Alibaba on them. IF i can convince them to ship me a smaller number of units, would anyone be interested in getting one as well? I believe they are 150 retail through online stores currently so whatever price we get would have to beat that to be worth it.
I am not looking for a sign in blood commitment, just trying to gauge interest in if anyone was interested first. I am waiting to hear back on pricing, but the more people the cheaper it would be.

Jebao Dp-4 Dosing Pump

hark

Alibaba doesn't want to ship me anything less than 12 units, so I think this is a dead end.
Amazon has them for 99, so with the dollar that's 120 bucks cdn you just need to get it across the border. Or for another 80 bucks (149.99) you can get it at pets and ponds

4Hummer

Pets and Ponds it is. Good thing about dealing with P&P is they warranty the Jebao products and usually stock replacement parts

Last edited: