Dry Goods Stock

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Will be placing dry goods order this week coming. If anyone needs anything particular or is using somthing specific please let me know so i can add it to my list. Thanks!!:)

SamB

Super Active Member
Thanks for the update Nathan
I am planning on offering an "Extreme opening week" transport when Extreme has their grand opening but I am able to coordinate a "salt run" during the last week of March from beautiful Sarnia to SW Ontario and back to GTA
PM me if you are interested, based of course on Extreme's product arrival
For our new members of those who don't know me, I don't charge for this service as long as you can work with my schedule. I run during business hours but as salt isn't time or weather sensitive, I can leave a bucket behind the wood shed ! :D

heath

Distinguished Member
Thanks for the update Nathan
I am planning on offering an "Extreme opening week" transport when Extreme has their grand opening but I am able to coordinate a "salt run" during the last week of March from beautiful Sarnia to SW Ontario and back to GTA
PM me if you are interested, based of course on Extreme's product arrival
For our new members of those who don't know me, I don't charge for this service as long as you can work with my schedule. I run during business hours but as salt isn't time or weather sensitive, I can leave a bucket behind the wood shed ! :D

Also for new members... Sam is the BEST for transporting anything...there are very few ppl that I trust to transport fish.. he is the go to guy..

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Sorry, did I miss the Stock and price list?
I havent posted a stock price list sorry this post was mentioned in order to allow members to see what they would like stocked at the store. Sorry if there was some confusion on this... so to all members ill definitely keep stock at store if there is anything that sarnia members would use on a regular basis please let me know and ill keep some stock on hand