Dust Settles...

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Okay, the numbers are in. This year did well despite some difficulties.

Numbers through door were down a bit from last year 2 years. Not bad, but looks like ~160 actual people who could buy kids and extras got counted and put the number up to ~180.

Ticket sales were down as people wanted to "see the prizes" before buying, and some never came back. I knew this might be a problem, as getting raffle items was the biggest problem this year, although THANK YOU very much to those that stepped up. The worst part of this whole thing for me is begging for stuff, I just hate it, but I remind myself that the door and raffle is for charity, and I try to keep at it.

The BBQ not being there was a piss off for everyone, without question. I'm aware of it, and food for the masses has to be taken into account.

The new woman at the legion was a bitch, straight up. I have a big problem getting mad at a legion (both my grandparents were WW2 vets so I like to support the legions whenever I can), HOWEVER i am going to address their board and give them full feedback of her bullshit, which will likely kill our chances of doing it there again, unless they get her out of there. But that's beside the point.

So all moaning and bitching aside on my part (and I do apologize but I had to vent a bit) the 'fest cleared $1000 and a bit of change, (which I will admit I commandeered to get some dinner for the family for helping), so I'm going to be heading over to RMH tomorrow. Thank you to everyone!

Attachments

• check2015.jpg
    check2015.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 128

100gallon

You guys have put a smile on my face for this wonderful donation. We had to use RMH london when my youngest was diagnosed and that place is nothing short of amazing. I am truly thankful for all that contributed to frag fest!!

Sent via Samsung Galaxy S4 on Tapatalk

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Always nice to have a blast and support charity. Thank you Glenn, all helpers and the attendees for an awesome day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sunnykita

Super Active Member
Great news all around for the frag tank peeps and Ronald McDonald House ! Sorry to hear that the Legion management was such a problem, and food being available right there is a big bonus. Wish I could have been there.