SITE NEWS Ellusive Website Error Hunt On Going

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
You may notice the site will be missing some pieces and may look different over the next couple days. That's just me removing addons and things to narrow the search for an annoying error our logs have been recording and maybe the cause of the recent web attack reports.

Wish us luck.

shamous113

I get this when I first log in when I get to work, I'm running win7 and Mozilla.

An exception occurred: Cannot send headers; headers already sent in /home1/thefrag3/public_html/community/library/config.php, line 18 in /home1/thefrag3/public_html/community/library/Zend/Controller/Response/Abstract.php on line 321

1. Zend_Controller_Response_Abstract->canSendHeaders() in Zend/Controller/Response/Abstract.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Controller_Response_Abstract->setHeader() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 63
  3. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->__construct() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 18
  4. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->__construct() in XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php at line 207
  5. XenForo_Dependencies_Public->getViewRenderer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 568
  6. XenForo_FrontController->_getViewRenderer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 141
  7. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home1/thefrag3/public_html/community/index.php at line 13

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
yup thats the one that we are recording. I cant figure out where it is coming from though

shamous113

It clears its self as soon as I refresh the page (hitting F5). let me know if their is any thing I can do at my end to help track it down.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
ya that error has been around for almost 1 year... its just started to show up more and more.

I has removed every addon except tapatalk from the forum... lets see if theis error goes away.

Pipes

I
I get this when I first log in when I get to work, I'm running win7 and Mozilla.

An exception occurred: Cannot send headers; headers already sent in /home1/thefrag3/public_html/community/library/config.php, line 18 in /home1/thefrag3/public_html/community/library/Zend/Controller/Response/Abstract.php on line 321

1. Zend_Controller_Response_Abstract->canSendHeaders() in Zend/Controller/Response/Abstract.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Controller_Response_Abstract->setHeader() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 63
  3. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->__construct() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 18
  4. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->__construct() in XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php at line 207
  5. XenForo_Dependencies_Public->getViewRenderer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 568
  6. XenForo_FrontController->_getViewRenderer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 141
  7. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home1/thefrag3/public_html/community/index.php at line 13
get this every time I try to open the site. Thought it was just me. Been doing it since I joined...

Pipes

We seem to be missing the "go back" button at the bottom of threads... Like in SELLING.. button to go back to dry goods at end of item... I miss it.

71xlch

Can I suggest you get a SSL certificate to protect member login information. Either enable it within your forum software or force HTTP to HTTPS.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
there are SSL options avaialble. Looking at an extra 10-20 a month if I remember correctly. Page speed will also take a hit. Never really pursued it because the forum deals with non sensitive subject matter.

The Donation section is the only thing I was concerned about but it redirects to Paypal.

New layout looks cool !! :cool: Took me a while to find some stuff though. LOL

However I noticed that the location of members is no longer included under their names. Will this be added in again? I found this a very valuable tool for determining if members were close to me or not. I also liked that you could click on the location and it would bring up a map in case you didn't know where it was. (Although sometimes it showed US cities with the same name.)