Family Just Grew

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
NO ITS NOT A BABY lmao but it's my big baby. I finally got to go pickup my pup after waiting for what seemed like never ending months. Here is Loki he may be small and cute now but that won't last long since he is half purebred cane Coro (dad) and half purebred German shepherd (mom). Something tells me I have a bear-wolf in the making especially since daddy has taken down 2 full size bucks in the field :D
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
Gotta love the blue coat and blue eyes. :)

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
did you just say you used a dog to take down a deer?
No his dad lives on a farm and has taken down two deer himself..... Ministry donated them for real lion food to the safari lmao. Originally corso's were bred for big game hunting like deer and wild boar. They are actually descendants of the Roman war dogs, all mastiffs are

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
I had heard otherwise on the kids part....gonna have to dig a little deeper as we are looking for another puppy as well :)

It's all in how they are raised even pit bulls are teddy bears with the right owner. Definitely want to be used to large breed dogs tho they are a bit hard headed when young so don't give an inch or they take a mile lol. All in all tho corso' so are super loyal and protective it's the strangers they are cautious of so they take lots of socializing when young.

Marz

It's all in how they are raised even pit bulls are teddy bears with the right owner. Definitely want to be used to large breed dogs tho they are a bit hard headed when young so don't give an inch or they take a mile lol. All in all tho corso' so are super loyal and protective it's the strangers they are cautious of so they take lots of socializing when young.

Yes, my uncle had pit bulls as I was growing up - great family dog. We have a giant Schnauzer - cement heads that are really smart, loyal and stubborn. Very similar temperaments to the GS. Actually the hardest dog I ever had to train was my Jack Russell - big dog in little dog body :)

Agreed, it's all in the training. Kids are still too young to really participate in the training.

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
NO ITS NOT A BABY lmao but it's my big baby. I finally got to go pickup my pup after waiting for what seemed like never ending months. Here is Loki he may be small and cute now but that won't last long since he is half purebred cane Coro (dad) and half purebred German shepherd (mom). Something tells me I have a bear-wolf in the making especially since daddy has taken down 2 full size bucks in the field :D
View attachment 7426 View attachment 7427 View attachment 7428 View attachment 7429
Gotta love the blue coat and blue eyes. :)
Update pic please, I would like to see some growth on this frag lol