Status
Not open for further replies.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
And in today's world, all the police have to do is go to Facebook and look at the idiots who put up a video post saying "Hey look where I just was!" Much like the 1, 2, 3, ... 700 Youtube videos that people posted lol.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
fanshawe riot

Im 99% sure video from YouTube or Facebook or anything can be used as evidence that would hold up in court.

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
jerry_doucette link said:
Im 99% sure video from YouTube or Facebook or anything can be used as evidence that would hold up in court.
They nailed a ton of the vancouver hockey rioters from online video.  I can't believe these fools are not even smart enough to cover their face.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
fanshawe riot

[/quote]They nailed a ton of the vancouver hockey rioters from online video.  I can't believe these fools are not even smart enough to cover their face.
[/quote]

I know due to "video editing" these days, police are very picky when choosing video to use as evidence from security survailannce. I know this because I work for an alarm company in London and we install tons of video for people and have to play back video for police all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.