Fast intro~

J_T

Website Affiliate
Website
www.jtcustomacrylics.com
So, fast intro!

Names Jon. Been on lots of the other forums for some time, using the same user name.

As the name suggests, I do custom acrylic work (and not just aquarium related).

My website (pardon that mess! I do much better acrylic work than I do website!) has pictures of some of the work I have done.

I know Toronto and London have a few hours between them, but heck, something can be worked out. Smaller items are easy enough to ship.

jeff.l

Welcome!  I am going to contact you about getting some small pieces to hold up a lid on a rimless tank. 

fragbox.ca

Website Affiliate
Website
www.fragbox.ca
Jon has done a lot of acrylic work for us at fragbox and we would highly recommend him to anyone for any project big or small

His works is super clean and you can tell he really takes his time with every project. He makes you feel like you are his only customer!

J_T

Website Affiliate
Website
www.jtcustomacrylics.com
Thanks everyone,

I have some pictures of the work I have done for frag box on my site. But if you are in TO, I would make arrangements to visit him. Then you can see it, and his corals. I swear there is always something you have to have!

Sent from my {HTC X8} using Board Express

J_T

Website Affiliate
Website
www.jtcustomacrylics.com
jeff.l link said:
Welcome!  I am going to contact you about getting some small pieces to hold up a lid on a rimless tank.

feel free to PM me, or email me. If you sketch what you have in mind, it helps with the designing time.

Sent from my {HTC X8} using Board Express

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I chatted with him, seems like a great guy.  I'm ordering a portable frag tank from him, and there may be an exciting announcement about the fragfest ;)

Thmh

Website Affiliate
Jon has done some amazing work for mjc and myself,  short and simple he puts a capital C back in customs. 

PEWPEW!

J_T

Website Affiliate
Website
www.jtcustomacrylics.com
hazey link said:
Hey Jon welcome - and congrats on the new business venture!
Liz

Thanks!

Now if I can find about 10 more hours in the day I will be set!

Full time job, plus a start up business! Oh, married, and have an 11 year old daughter....... Sleep? Whats that!