February POTM

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blob-79

Well you heard the man...Rockscapes it is.

This POTM will be sponsored by BIG ALS. The winner of this contest will be awarded a $25.00 shopping spree on Aaron :)

xxmurrxx

Well mine isn't too exciting but here she is when first set up. ::)
db812183.jpg

P

phi delt reefer

"Settler's Cove and The Millenium Falcon Island"

P1000729.jpg

G

Gietz

Ya same here Zakk lol. I was a newb when I sent my rock work up and it has no design.  It just one big horizontal reef and with 12" width to deal with its tough :(.  I was thinking about reaquascape but just seems like to much work and I don't wanna crush any fish

G

Gietz

Gietz link said:
Ya same here Zakk lol. I was a newb when I sent my rock work up and it has no design.  It just one big horizontal reef and with 12\" width to deal with its tough :(.  I was thinking about reaquascape but just seems like to much work and I don't wanna crush any fish

screw it!!!!  this is about 4 months ago. 

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Gietz link said:
[quote author=Gietz link=topic=2098.msg16271#msg16271 date=1328749993]
Ya same here Zakk lol. I was a newb when I sent my rock work up and it has no design.  It just one big horizontal reef and with 12\" width to deal with its tough :(.  I was thinking about reaquascape but just seems like to much work and I don't wanna crush any fish

screw it!!!!  this is about 4 months ago.
[/quote]

That doesn't look too bad.  My old 75 was like that.
MyTank009.jpg

This is my old tank.  I miss that live rock. Nice and purple someone got a great deal on live rock when they bought it from Big Als after I traded it in.

B

Blob-79

lol I think this months potm is making people realize they dont like their wall of rock as much as they once did  :?

G

Gietz

Blob-79 link said:
lol I think this months potm is making people realize they dont like their wall of rock as much as they once did  :?

Yuppp

Z

Zakk

It was a good idea for a POTM. 

March POTM: Best skimmate.  :poop:

Z

Zakk

I'm going to start saving it in a big jug now :)

5 gallons of rancid skimmate to the winner!

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
What was the topic again??  Dirtiest tank...oldest tank... Either way I OWN!!!  Oh yeah...rock work...I only decided to throw this into the mix because everyone else thinks theirs suck.  So, as a public service this should make everyone feel better about their tanks, just like the idiot rednecks on any number of "reality" shows, who exist to make the people who watch the show feel better about themselves.

frontandback.jpg

This is my old 180gal front and back (since it can be seen from both sides).  BTW I'm sure Torx will agree that having multiple viewing angles ramps up the "degree of difficulty" about 10 times....there's nowhere to hide!

Incidental excuses...the pumps were off for sun coral feeding time therefore the low water level and the guppy breeding trap in the top corner is a temporary home for some baby 'nems, not a permanent  fixture. 

Status
Not open for further replies.