Finally!!!

altcharacter

Alright, so I was at the fragfest today and all I heard from every person that stopped by was "are you on the forums?" Why yes I'm on the forums!! Although I found out from every person that it was the wrong forum :p

So now that I have a bit more free time I thought I would make an account and log on a bit to see what all the hype was about.

A little about me:
If you know my screen name then you already know who I am. If you don't know the screen name then I'll fill you in  :)
I've been on GTAA for years now and had been so busy with it that I never really was able to check out other forums. I've owned my 50g mixed reef for a year now but have been doing salt for about 4 years total I think starting with an 8g then a 20g with a sump. To say this hobby is an addiction is slightly wrong and the fragfest proves that for sure!

Anyways, the day has been long and a shower and rum n coke is calling my name. I'll try to post more but for now I'm glad I finally was able to log on here

Cheers!!

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
Welcome!! I've seen you over on GTAA. I'm mostly active on this forum but I try to browse all forums.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk