FINALLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

roxybulldog

Hey Guys, been searching for a decent forum on the hobby and found one thats LOCAL!! yaye. glad to be a part of the site. I'm new to the hobby but am getting a 45gal corner tank this weekend to start out.

nitro069

welcome to the site roxy, this is a great site with lots of knowledgeable people here always willing to help. I'm sure you will enjoy your time here. and yes, its awesome to be in a forum with locals. only site i regularly  use

yveterinarian

Super Active Member
WELCOME  :)  Glad to have you here.  We look forward to seeing pictures as you begin your journey into saltwater and never be afraid to ask questions. 

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
Glad you found the forum!!! It seriously is top shelf IMO. What got you into the hobby, how did you find the forum, etc, etc??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

R

roxybulldog

Thanks guys ;D I've wanted a saltwater tank for a very long time. Finally talked the wife into letting me get one going lol. I do have one question already actually. Where would be the best store to make the purchases i need?  salt, skimmer, ect.. thanks in advance

spyd

Super Active Member
Welcome! Bill from Incredible Aquarium, in London, is a good guy to deal with. He has salt on sale right now as well. You can check out his website at www.incredibleaquarium.com

I've got a couple questions to help get you on your way:

1) Are you running a sump on your system or no? This way, we can help get you in the right direction for skimmer choices.
2) Are you planning on having corals or just a fish only setup? This will help with lighting options.
3) If you are planning on corals, what kind - LPS, SPS and / or softies? Again, helps with lighting options and powerheads.

Status
Not open for further replies.