First POTM of 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blob-79

Super Active Member
Hey everyone..Sorry for the wait. I figure with all the built up anticipation, everyone should have lots of pictures.

This month we will do a combination contest. Every member will be allowed to submit 1 fish photo, and 1 coral photo. Hopefully we see lots of participation, with all the people that got cameras and have been messing with them for the last couple weeks.  Remember.....if the doomsdayers are right...this might be the last January ever to win the January POTM!  :?

Deadline to submit photos will be January 25, and voting will end January 31

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
edited.jpg

Kleko

Question, Are there seperate votes for fish and corals? My leather has no chance against these other corals  ;D

Blob-79

Super Active Member
Seggsy link said:
OK - that is the best coloured nem ever!  But is it a fish or a coral?

lol..ok i guess some clarification is in order :)  If it has eyeballs its a fish...yes hermits are fish..dont argue. otherwise it will be considered a coral.

Yes kleko fish and coral will have separate votes. So there will be two winners this month. Who cares if your leather has no chance...you want to post it and we want to see it

C

crazybizzle

ill do a 2 for 1 pic..was going to use a shot of my orange and green tube anemone but i thought this turned out good

C

crazybizzle

sure do phil purple is green is next to it but looks black in pic

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Ok These were from my tank when it was running more than 4 years ago.  They were taken with a shitty pentax camera.
My old Flame Hawk.  By far my favorite fish.
FlameHawk.jpg

And my favorite zoas I had.
zoa020.jpg

Quartapound

Here are my first POTM submissions ever... new camera pictures too (lots to learn, camera knows far more than I do still!)

Taken with Canon EOS Rebel T2i, EF-S 18-55mm kit lens

y8ZZN.jpg

LzFIL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.