Fish we have in stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
I got a pm asking what fish we have in stock so here it is.

Yellow Tang
Yellow foxface
Ocellaris
Black Ocellaris
Albino Tangerine Clowns
Black Ice clowns
Tomato Clown
Kashawae Anthias
Kole Tang
Flame Angel
Algae Blenny
Batfish
Copperband butterfly
Orange shoulder tang
Chromis
Naso Tang
assorted damsel
Blue eyed cardinal
Neon Dottyback
I think that is everything but as always I probably missed something.

I am off for a 4 day weekend starting tonight. I will be back Tuesday.

Thanks for reading
Aaron@BA

I

IrishPride

Hey Aaron,

Just wondered if the list of fish is up to date?

Thanks

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
chris77 link said:
How much for the copperband butterfly?

I also don't have much to update As we really haven't got much for shipments in. Hopefully we are getting two shipments this week and I can update near the end of the week.

Jewel

Hey Aaron, how about an update on the fish available, The Orange Shoulder is doing great. Do you still have the Foxface or what else do you have prices too, thanks Jim

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Jewel link said:
Hey Aaron, how about an update on the fish available, The Orange Shoulder is doing great. Do you still have the Foxface or what else do you have prices too, thanks Jim
Good to hear about the tang.

I am getting a small fish and coral order later tonight.  There will be new foxface, solar wrasses, cleaner wrasse, Regal Blue Tang, Sand sifting Gobies seahares and a couple more things.  I am going to try and take a video tonight of what we have and go from there.  I am also putting a new light on my coral tank tonight so it is going to be a late night for me.  The way the roads are I don't imagine the fish will be in the store much before 1am.

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
i came in the other day and was gonna grab one of those copperbands but i had to meet someone so i left and was gonna come back after but meeting dragged on so i couldnt, do you still have that neon dotty back? i was eyeing him up too

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Poseidon link said:
i came in the other day and was gonna grab one of those copperbands but i had to meet someone so i left and was gonna come back after but meeting dragged on so i couldnt, do you still have that neon dotty back? i was eyeing him up too
The dottyback was there when I left tonight so it should still be there tomorrow morning. Also I was wondering what happened to you lol.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Big_Als_London link said:
[quote author=Jewel link=topic=4211.msg40810#msg40810 date=1360888388]
Good to hear about the tang.

I am getting a small fish and coral order later tonight.  There will be new foxface, solar wrasses, cleaner wrasse, Regal Blue Tang, Sand sifting Gobies seahares and a couple more things.  I am going to try and take a video tonight of what we have and go from there.  I am also putting a new light on my coral tank tonight so it is going to be a late night for me.  The way the roads are I don't imagine the fish will be in the store much before 1am.
[/quote]Ok so my video recording skills apparently suck at the moment so I will try and get in tomorrow and take some pictures.  My new lights look great and the corals in the tank looked really good.  Its late now so I am off to bed.

Jewel

Hey Aaron thanks for the fish update, thinking I'll come by on Sunday and pu a Foxface or maybe the Naso, any left, do you think the Naso would be to aggresive to the Orange Shoulder, my tank is a 150 lots of room and rock or maybe the Foxface would be better.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Jewel link said:
Hey Aaron thanks for the fish update, thinking I'll come by on Sunday and pu a Foxface or maybe the Naso, any left, do you think the Naso would be to aggresive to the Orange Shoulder, my tank is a 150 lots of room and rock or maybe the Foxface would be better.
the naso gets pretty large. The two I have left are looking a little skinny so let me fatten them up first.

Status
Not open for further replies.