Fishing Tackle Shops

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

reeffreak

We are heading into Lodon I need to pick up some new Rapalas pickeral time lol , whats the best shop in London I could look this up but I dont want to drive allll around so was looking to see if anyone knows which is the biggest and the best .

G

Gietz

i agree with basspro shops, i hit them up like 5 times a year and they have everything I've always needed lol

V

vander45

i river fish and have been catching them since first ice off on pink jig head and 3 inch green with silver flake body.

R

reeffreak

I river dish also and we were hammering them last year with husky jerks always had good luck on white jigs .

blaked

cabellas has got some really good deals usually, and most time have best deals on shimano rod and reels.

basspro always is heaven to go too, never mind the mall i spend all day in bass pro.

good ole eds bait in wallacburg was just renovated, i support them whenever i can.

new store in wallaceburg on the 40 and base line, got some reallly niiiice stuff, decent prices too.

bass haven near mitchells bay is ok too. small selection but better than mitchells bay variety now a days

R

reeffreak

st.c;air river I was wanting to know tackles shops in london to see if they had different vareity of rapala husky jerks they only have 3 different kinds here in sarnia at canadian tire , the outdoorsmen in Sarnia is a bit pricey .

Status
Not open for further replies.