flatworms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenn

Inactive Since Crash
So I was looking in my tank today and noticed a small cluster of flatworms!!! I've sucked up what I can see but obviously there's probably more. I've read that mandarin gobys and sixline wrasses can do the trick. Anyone have any suggestions?

P

phi delt reefer

i would dip all the corals in coral RX or flat worm exit asap

E

estwing2

a sixline got rid of all my flatworms. Always best to use nature to clean up a problem then chemicals when you can

blaked

are flatworms that bad ?
i  red online ,theres 100 of species of these and most are detritus eaters?
almost always found in DSB's ,
i just got some bomb acro and i dont need flatworms screw stuff up.

R

reeffreak

what are the chances Jenn I have them too , must be from the same person we got them from since we buy most of our stuff together , flatworms are not found in DSB I have a 10 gal with noteven half inch sandbed and there shit tonns . Can you sat sixline , anyone in london area know any stores who have wrasse in stock like asap 

P

phi delt reefer

I was there this morning. I think he has one in his display tank that is probably impossible to catch.

He has a mystery wrasse though :)

V

vander45

is anyone having luck getting rid of the flat worms im in the same situation

P

phi delt reefer

reeffreak link said:
what are the chances Jenn I have them too , must be from the same person we got them from since we buy most of our stuff together , flatworms are not found in DSB I have a 10 gal with noteven half inch sandbed and there shit tonns . Can you sat sixline , anyone in london area know any stores who have wrasse in stock like asap 
vander45 link said:
is anyone having luck getting rid of the flat worms im in the same situation
Jenn Rath link said:
So I was looking in my tank today and noticed a small cluster of flatworms!!! I've sucked up what I can see but obviously there's probably more. I've read that mandarin gobys and sixline wrasses can do the trick. Anyone have any suggestions?

Where are u getting your frags?  So I don't buy from there.

Jenn

Inactive Since Crash
I just wanted to say thanks to exotic reef for selling me a sixline wrasse. It cleaned up all my flatworms in less then a week. I would definately recommend one if anyone has this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.