Foam or no foam

Davesfragtank

Hello we are currently framing up for a inwall mixed reef tank the big question is should we use foam under the tank I been looking online and seems be mixed opinions so just wanted to ask fellow reefers thanks

Luke.

Distinguished Member
You could , I forgot to put something down under my 120g , I doubt I personally would use foam , but I like the idea of a weight mat just roll out and cut it , regardless just make sure your surface is clean and you’ll be fine either way

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
When I got my tank from Miracles, 84x30x24, it has a plastic rim but they told me to use 1/2 white styrofoam on top of the wood stand
I was planning a custom from them, they only warranty if you use Styrofoam. With a custom they provide it I think. That should speak volumes on it in my opinion

Sent from my SM-G988W using Tapatalk

Luke.

Distinguished Member
I was planning a custom from them, they only warranty if you use Styrofoam. With a custom they provide it I think. That should speak volumes on it in my opinion

Damn eh , lol I think mines about 8 years old , never foam , don’t do what I do !

Pistol

Super Active Member
Donor

Yes, they did provide it