frag swap.selling swap at 8.2 marine/coral crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

crazybizzle

jys letting ppl know if interested 8.2marine/ corall crazy in windsor on jefferson is having a swap today and i think there doing it every friday if ppl are interested in swapping and selling at least there is a place to go and do it..fyi i think it starts later on in the day thou around 8 .

jeff39

I think the bags will be floating in the tanks, under the t-5's - I just called over there and Angie said she was worried about combining everyone's corals - just in case.  She thinks it'll be easier if they stay in bags in tanks.  She also said if people want to sell their frags to each other, that's good too so if there's nothing you want to trade for, you can just sell them.

Petercar (RIP Dec 2017)

Distinguished Member
Donor
When I went to the ones in Michigan.  Some ppl had some small tanks  like a 5 or 10 gallon tanks with a air bubbler and lights over top  they had lids on the tank to move them from home to swap and back

jeff39

I've been in their store.  I know she has a lot of 10 G tanks, maybe we can suggest it tonight.  That is a good idea.

Crispy

Inactive Since Crash
INACTIVE
I wanted to go, but had to work. :(

as far as I know the frag swaps are gonna happen every second friday of the month. hopefully I can hit the next one.

reefer41

i went and brought zoa frags, there was about 20 people there.  its hard to tell what others have when things are in a pail with no good light on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.