Frag transportation racks;

J_T

Website Affiliate
Website
www.jtcustomacrylics.com
So, with shows popping up faster than dandelions, I looked into making something to speed up the packing up for the shows.

Since you are bringing a pail(s) of water with you, it made sense to make it fit in the bucket. Two birds one stone if you will.

Added some legs to make it stackable, a hole in the middle to lift the rack out of the bucket by (an over sight on the proto type!) and some wedges to keep the disc tight in the pail.

End result;
Frag-disc-proto-type-e1374378746954.jpg

I should have the finished product back from the cutter this week. I have a version that holds a piece of egg crate. 6 of these pieces of eggcrate will fit in the frag swap tank I make.

J_T

Website Affiliate
Website
www.jtcustomacrylics.com
Salty Cracker link said:
Man that looks sweet.  Can you make one that will hold signed pucks that I could light with a bit of LED flexi-strips? :)

I can. Just need some sizes. I can also have them etched with writing. I will post a picture of the finished product later this week when I get them back from the laser cutter.

Thmh

Website Affiliate
Yeeeeeboi saw this in person and it's awesome! Definitely will be rocking some of these to the next fragfest!

~Tony

J_T

Website Affiliate
Website
www.jtcustomacrylics.com
spyd link said:
That is an ingenius design John!!! Very smart and should be well received by vendors.

Thanks. I do try to make things that will help others. And watching everyone in London, I couldn't help but think there had to be a better way.

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk

J_T

Website Affiliate
Website
www.jtcustomacrylics.com
I know some people saw the frag disc's this weekend. For those that didn't I have put them up on my website.

Frag cave showed up, carried in 5 buckets, dumped two into his tank, lifted the 6 racks out of the other two buckets, and was done. 10-20 minutes, and he was ready to sell corals (I think it took him longer to setup the lights...)

http://jtcustomacrylics.com/?page_id=207