FragFest 2014 Pictures

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
I invite everyone to post their pictures of the event for those of us who did not get to go :(

http://www.thefragtank.ca/forum/index.php?action=gallery;cat=4

I added a gallery to the site specifically for this the event.

LETS SEE THEM

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I have a few pics I went around and snapped but  need a Guinness and a hot tub to settle down, it's crazy when you are sitting there in a sea of people and realize that they think you have things under control.  :)

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Is there a way to somehow notify there is something new added? I totally missed the lama party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
lol not that i know of...  I am thinking I might jsut maually collect any pictures and put them there myself

KingTang

I was looking forward to finally seeing Fragalot. Been going to their site for years and never pulled the trigger on an online order. So I was excited when I seen the floor plan and they were part of the frag fest. Drove two hours. Went on a hunt to find Fragalot booth and was disappointed it wasn't there.

Then I go home and bring up the website and it doesn't exist anymore.

Any ideas?

Captain_Nemo

KingTang link said:
I was looking forward to finally seeing Fragalot. Been going to their site for years and never pulled the trigger on an online order. So I was excited when I seen the floor plan and they were part of the frag fest. Drove two hours. Went on a hunt to find Fragalot booth and was disappointed it wasn't there.

Any ideas?

I am not sure what happen to him, I have tried contacting him and no response. I don't know if he is still in the business :/

curiousphil

Super Active Member
Captain_Nemo link said:
[quote author=KingTang link=topic=8422.msg90254#msg90254 date=1397531405]

Any ideas?

I am not sure what happen to him, I have tried contacting him and no response. I don't know if he is still in the business :/
[/quote]

Oh, wacky!!  I was also looking forward to seeing them at Fragfest and was bummed that they weren't there.  I could have sworn I remembered seeing them on the floor plan for somewhere in the center of the room.  He had some really cool SPS pieces there last year and I was hoping to get more this year!!

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
curiousphil link said:
[quote author=Captain_Nemo link=topic=8422.msg90306#msg90306 date=1397570912]
[quote author=KingTang link=topic=8422.msg90254#msg90254 date=1397531405]

Any ideas?

[/quote]

Oh, wacky!!  I was also looking forward to seeing them at Fragfest and was bummed that they weren't there.  I could have sworn I remembered seeing them on the floor plan for somewhere in the center of the room.  He had some really cool SPS pieces there last year and I was hoping to get more this year!!
[/quote]

He was on the floorplan, he WAS scheduled to be there.

I can only provide the space, I can't force anyone to show up unfortunately. 

vdubz

I thought the same thing yesterday and tried to go to his site.  Got the old error message.  I was trying to compare his rainbow enchinata to my frag I got from altcharacter.  Beauty piece for the price alt was selling them for!  And I think just as nice as what was on fragalots site and they was charging way more!!