Fragfest Requests

curiousphil

Super Active Member
Myself I am looking for two new pieces for my collection.... something blue, and something pink. Along the lines of these.

fiji%20cobalt%20new%20look_zpse0gtl5lx.jpg

CM%20christmas%201_zpslirxgbe2.jpg

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
I am not going to the show, but would like to see some rainbow acro in my tank. If someone have it than maybe I can get someone to pick it up for me. A frag of " somewhere over the Rainbow " is my dream :)

Last edited:

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
Will this be vendor only event or will average joes be bringing frags to swap sell?

Will there be other things there for sale? Like salt mix, fish and equipment?

Thanks

chuckm

Rainbow Torch
Gold tipped frogspawn
orange frogspawn
Sand dollar monti.
chaos palys
Any crazy Bubble tip morphs.
pink tip torch
tiger trochus snails
fridmani dottyback

Last edited:

jroovers

Super Active Member
Phil, what are those two corals - first is ORA pearlberry, second is a mille?

I'll be after a frag of strawberry shortcake, Tyree Pink Lemonade, Tyree True Undata, Red Dragon, Hawkins Echinata amongst others depending on where my system is at... also does anyone have any Tyree Purple Monster (i.e. who ended up with Darryl's colony)?

curiousphil

Super Active Member
Phil, what are those two corals - first is ORA pearlberry, second is a mille?

I have no idea what those corals are tbh lol. I asked the guy what they are, and he just calls them his cobalt and pink acros. He thinks the pink one is a hyacinthus but has no clue of the species for the other one.

I can give you a frag of red dragon when you are ready, mine is growing like wildfire and I would hardly miss a branch.

Gord Marshall

Looking for Leaf Plate Montipora Capricornis...purple, Blue, Dark G reen,blue rim and purple rim. Examples below of what I am looking for plus any others I have missed. All ready have Red, Brown, Brick and Lime green. Please message me on this forum.
med_gallery_347_7_3849847.jpg
Monaseriata%20adult_2.jpg
2469399814_e468fbde4f.jpg
10d_5585.jpg
0011555_purple-rim-montipora-capricornis-frag.jpeg

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
Will frags be available to buy at the fragfest? Or do you have to pre-order what you want and then just meet with the sellers at the event in London?

I'm kind of confused seeing all the list of available frags and stuff that are available but you have to preorder to have them available at fragfest.

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
Looking for:
-2 cleaner shrimp (I believe is $15 each last year)
-1 PBT (was $40 last year)
-Some large disk to grow out zoa
-2 part b-ionic
-1 copper brand
And the list go on lol, I did realize how much stuff I want until I wrote this. Oh man wallet is going to be empty fast:confused:

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Will frags be available to buy at the fragfest? Or do you have to pre-order what you want and then just meet with the sellers at the event in London?

I'm kind of confused seeing all the list of available frags and stuff that are available but you have to preorder to have them available at fragfest.

Most of the pre-order lists are for hobbiests selling there personal corals. There will be MORE then you can manage to look at/buy from vendors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk