Fragfest Wish List

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
Very interested :D I have a few specific ones i am looking for, generally speaking hows pricing on price / polyp? (trying to figure out how much money to slowly siphon out so the wife does not become wise)
Bankroll size for FragFest follows the same rule as sump size for your system.....as large as you can and it still won't be quite enough.....lol

Josh

Bankroll size for FragFest follows the same rule as sump size for your system.....as large as you can and it still won't be quite enough.....lol

Hahahaha story of my life.

"Josh i already said we can have a 120-200g tank at the new house what else could you possibly want"
^ oh honey.....

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Very interested :D I have a few specific ones i am looking for, generally speaking hows pricing on price / polyp? (trying to figure out how much money to slowly siphon out so the wife does not become wise)
Bring as much as you are willing to spend. So start siphoning a week ago.

In all honesty there will be stuff for all budgets. Everything from $5 to $200 corals. I have seen people come and only spend twenty and other over a thousand. My only real honest advice is if you see something you like, grab it, it may not be there the next time around. Although on that same note, it could mean you are out of cash before you get all the way around. It's a game of chess I tell ya.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk