Fragfest Wish List

Letsdiscus

I don't, but I can cut you a piece from one of my colonies the next time your over. Acros take a beating at the show so I am not sure how many we will have

Would this event only have coral frags or would anyone be selling fishes...i am on a look out for few of them to stock my new 70 gallon mixed reef..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Would this event only have coral frags or qoild anyone be selling fishes...

No fish for sale.

Some vendors are doing orders that can be picked up that day, but there won't be tanks set up with fish.

Sealife Central is about a 5 minutes drive and you will get 15% off livestock with admission to the show

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Letsdiscus

Looking for yellow eye kole tang and another good tang to go with a 70 gallong 5 ft long aquarium . mostly brown powder tang as he woud be more on docile side..

Letsdiscus

A kole tang and a brown powder and orange diamond spot goby to keep the sand clean. First one to offer at resonable price wiill buy from them as i wud much want to add both tangs together.

Last edited:

Letsdiscus

Anyone in need of an emperor angel.. attached pics. I have him with me for over a year living in my 40 gallon tub n now jn my sump.. fair price accepted. He is trained to eat anything including flakes and pellets. ATTACH=full]13555[/ATTACH]
IMG_7414.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_7413.JPG
    IMG_7413.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 85