fragfest

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
what a blast.rick and glen did a great job.special thanks to bigshow, as always everything top notch ,more pictures to come once they're in my tank

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk HD

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
Thanks for a fantastic day Glen.  Lots of people having a great time.  Impressive bunch of vendors!  I'm glad I saved my up my pennies cause I spent all of them and still wanted more.

Can't wait to see everyone's whatcha got posts once everything has had a chance to settle in l, colour up and get happy.

Was also great to meet up with a bunch of members to do some deals out of the for sale/trade posts.

I can't wait for the fall Frag Swap!  Hint hint Rick...lol

davesolo29

Super Active Member
AdInfinitum link said:
I can't wait for the fall Frag Swap!  Hint hint Rick...lol
I heard a nasty rumour that better not be true.  I'm hoping for a fall frag swap one way or another tho. I promise nothing will stop me this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ricklalonde

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
pulpfiction1 link said:
what a blast.rick and glen did a great job.special thanks to bigshow, as always everything top notch ,more pictures to come once they're in my tank

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk HD

I'll take the complement lol  ;D but I was just there to help promote the forum and show support for an awesome local event! Glen is the man that deserves all the thanks and complements.