Fragging my finger leather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

crazybizzle

Hey everyone i think its almost time to frag my finger leather he has doubled his size in 6 months from when i put in which happened to be my first tank and my first coral purchase, his base is about 7 inches long with a thickness of about 4-5 inches spread is 12 inch with hight of largest tip being roughly the same give or take how he likes his current that day. and to many fingers to count, prob 70 or so...  does anyone have any good tips from actual hands on exp. in doing leathers im thinking of doing this in feb some time cause hes starting to really grow fast now and his base is really starting to branch off to to many sections of rock and covering up others light.. thansk

Krazykarl

Super Active Member
Cut him in half down the base where the new one grew. I'll give u 40 for it!!!!! Lol and a case of beer lol

ricklalonde

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
crazybizzle link said:
Hey everyone i think its almost time to frag my finger leather he has doubled his size in 6 months from when i put in which happened to be my first tank and my first coral purchase, his base is about 7 inches long with a thickness of about 4-5 inches spread is 12 inch with hight of largest tip being roughly the same give or take how he likes his current that day. and to many fingers to count, prob 70 or so...  does anyone have any good tips from actual hands on exp. in doing leathers im thinking of doing this in feb some time cause hes starting to really grow fast now and his base is really starting to branch off to to many sections of rock and covering up others light.. thansk

Check out this link. This is how I learned how to frag Finger Corals.

http://www.garf.org/trever/sinu/sinulara.shtml

Status
Not open for further replies.