Looking For Frags in London

reeffreak

Super Active Member
Headed to London today to pick up some clean up crew wouldnt mind grabbing some frags of zoas or maybe some sps, specifically milliporas. If you have some shoot me a dm.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Just let me know when, we're listing the house in 2 weeks and I am renovating like a madman to get it ready.

My orange passion has really exploded lately, as have a couple of others, and the colonies are getting to that point where they are going to start warfare with each other soon. The big issue has been time to mess with the tank, so I've just been doing really frequent water changes, which the sps of course just love.

reeffreak

Super Active Member
Just let me know when, we're listing the house in 2 weeks and I am renovating like a madman to get it ready.

My orange passion has really exploded lately, as have a couple of others, and the colonies are getting to that point where they are going to start warfare with each other soon. The big issue has been time to mess with the tank, so I've just been doing really frequent water changes, which the sps of course just love.
Incoming pm