Fry Id

averhoog

Is there anyway too tell what kind of fry I found in my sump there's at least 50 little fry. Swimming together in my sump well protected in a cxave I think its from one of my two pairs of clowns but also have a pair of cardinals aswelll I know there prob will all dye but would be nice to know who they came from so I can be prepared for the next batch

averhoog

Found picks of clown fry looks like them not cardinals funny part is they must have gone through a pump to get in the sump I'll see hoiw long they live but will set up food and tank for the next batch and try raising them

averhoog

Any clue how long these fry will live in my tank with out feeding them anting special they have been there for at least ten days and it looks like there is two different batches because a lot are really tiny and the others are twice there size just curious they are pretty cool

averhoog

Yeah I read up on them and going to source all the stuff I need for the next batch but these have been there for quite some time now just curious how long they usually last they are in my frag tank in a cave no flow area

averhoog

Now that the fry are about 2 weeks old counted about 100 to 150 in sump guess I was wrong on either clown fish or Cardinal they are eithe pepermint or cleaner shrimp they seem to be doing ok there abut over a 1/4 inch now anyone else raise them and anything that I can do to help them along