Glen's carpool

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Okay, teebone is out, Poseidon is in, but I cannot find the link, who else was riding along?  Regardless there should be one empty seat now for the trip.  Lemme know and I'll finalize and we'll figure out what time we're leaving, etc. 

Was it Jerry? 

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
So if there's only going to be the five of us going from here, why not pile into one vehicle roll up the windows and hotbox all the way to Wallaceburg.

...And of course when I say hotbox, I mean it in the modern holistic yoga sense of the term, to clear our minds and facilitate an in-depth discussion of water parameters.

Not that I am in any way uncomfortable about the idea of going into downtown London, all alone, to get picked up by a young guy in a Mercedes (I'm sure there are websites with that theme).  :eek:

It's just that, the larger the group of people you lock into a confined space for an hour and a half, the better the chances that a truly amusing conflict will break out...Give it some thought...discuss it amongst yourselves....

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I've got my own chair, so I'm good with whaetever you freaks do, we can strap one to the roof rack :)

Is $10 per person too much for gas?  I figure prolly $50 there and back, split 5 ways?

(gotta pay the ferryman, you bastards)  :)

P.S. You can't hotbox, it's got air con seats in back.  Well I suppose you guys could crank the heat in the seats.... Should I figure on a trailer for all the hoards of stuffs you will be hauling back?

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
AdInfinitum link said:
So if there's only going to be the five of us going from here, why not pile into one vehicle roll up the windows and hotbox all the way to Wallaceburg.

...And of course when I say hotbox, I mean it in the modern holistic yoga sense of the term, to clear our minds and facilitate an in-depth discussion of water parameters.

Not that I am in any way uncomfortable about the idea of going into downtown London, all alone, to get picked up by a young guy in a Mercedes (I'm sure there are websites with that theme).  :eek:

It's just that, the larger the group of people you lock into a confined space for an hour and a half, the better the chances that a truly amusing conflict will break out...Give it some thought...discuss it amongst yourselves....

well we could, but there is the stuff we are bringing and taking back... i have a styrofoam cooler full of frags im bringing, and im sure glen and jerry have stuff to bring as well...

dunno if i wanna squish in a 5 seater with 5 grown men, ( grown doesnt really included glen, cuz he's a small fellow) haha :)

theyangman

Distinguished Member
AdInfinitum link said:

Booooo! You're out! You have defected to the bruins car? *Barf*

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Hey, I'm good with 1-5 people.  It will say it's not an audi or mercedes or whatever that euro trash is, so there is good room back there (BUILT IN CANADA WITH PRIDE!!!) 

I'll be leaving at 11am tomorrow morning from my driveway.  If you don't know where it is, PM me, and I'll see you there.  PS It's now $20 per person because of the squabbling  ;)

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Salty Cracker link said:
Hey, I'm good with 1-5 people.  It will say it's not an audi or mercedes or whatever that euro trash is, so there is good room back there (BUILT IN CANADA WITH PRIDE!!!) 

I'll be leaving at 11am tomorrow morning from my driveway.  If you don't know where it is, PM me, and I'll see you there.  PS It's now $20 per person because of the squabbling  ;)

for 20$ i could myself there and back by myself lol

theyangman

Distinguished Member
Salty Cracker link said:

And your family lineage hails from.....? Say it with me now.... Europe..... (unless you're claiming UK, then it get's grey)

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
theyangman link said:
[quote author=Salty Cracker link=topic=6369.msg62107#msg62107 date=1380295085]

Scots, aren't European, we hate Europeans.  Well and the Irish.  Damn Irish always stealing our potatoes. 

And your family lineage hails from.....? Say it with me now.... Europe..... (unless you're claiming UK, then it get's grey)
[/quote]

theyangman

Distinguished Member
Yes you are. Either or would be considered European. Stop being a quebecer and trying to differentiate yourself from what you really are.

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
Salty Cracker link said:
Actually we're Australian.  Good criminal soup Australia. 

You're Aussie...I'm Indo....(Actually imperialist colonial Indo)...Solid coral exporting/exploiting bloodlines.

I'm going with Tony to put an end to the squabbling.

Besides, he said I don't have to pay any gas money as long as I bring the lube.  I guess that means his car has an oil leak or something?