glueing 101

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Sort of an aside... I got 5 tubes of the dollar store gel glue...4 of them were 90% empty...just air.  Maybe 3 frags worth of gel in them.  Don't get me wrong, I love the dollar store, but man, that was disappointing.  I wonder if that's why certain tubes end up in there....bad filling?

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Salty Cracker link said:
Sort of an aside... I got 5 tubes of the dollar store gel glue...4 of them were 90% empty...just air.  Maybe 3 frags worth of gel in them.  Don't get me wrong, I love the dollar store, but man, that was disappointing.  I wonder if that's why certain tubes end up in there....bad filling?

i hear ya, i think they are so empty cause its dollar store stuff.. lol i pretty much just go for 3-4 glues at a time and thats it.. one time use only.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Duke link said:
[quote author=Salty Cracker link=topic=4347.msg40971#msg40971 date=1360958555]

i hear ya, i think they are so empty cause its dollar store stuff.. lol i pretty much just go for 3-4 glues at a time and thats it.. one time use only.
[/quote]

Yeah someone else said to grab the 4-singles in a pack and not the bigger tubes, but I didn't see the gel in singles. 

Status
Not open for further replies.