Go Reef Group Order Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxmurrxx

Basically three options. (Sorry had problems posting the actual details so it's summed up below)

1. Discount on single item - group of 10 or more people = up to %20 off the item.
2. Single address shipment - Order over $1000 total to one address and it's %10 off.
3. Multi Address shipments - Like the bulk reef but 15+ people and receive %10 off.

Again free shipping over $150, No brokerage fee slap when it arrives at your door.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Ya their prices seems to be the lowest I can find.  At least for the Panworld water pumps:) 

From the fragmented messge, the policy does not seem to be somethign super stellar.  To get the best discount I need 9 other peopleto buy a 300 dollar pump :)  Or put in an order for over 1000 and then it gets shipped to one person in the group instead of to your door..Group buy ir not orders over 150 are free :)

The Bulk Reef Deal seems a better bargain. It seems just being apart of the GB gets yo uthe best discount on anything.I was not part of the last one so I have no idea how it went or the details.

Correct me If I am wrong :)

C

Cal_stir

i'm a preferred customer with BRS so i get the same discount as a group buy

you need a few orders and do 5 product reviews

the info is on their site preferred customer tab

xxmurrxx

It's not letting me post this for some reason, Maybe the format with the copy and paste.
Ill summarize it tomorrow. There are several options for the group buy.. discount on single item, single address shippment discount, and 15 people min discounts.

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
xxmurrxx link said:
It's not letting me post this for some reason, Maybe the format with the copy and paste.
Ill summarize it tomorrow. There are several options for the group buy.. discount on single item, single address shippment discount, and 15 people min discounts.

i am having trouble posting complete copy and pasted text

Status
Not open for further replies.