Good By My Old Friend

Skim

I just found out that a good friend that I had lost contact with had passed away. Who knows maybe someone on hear may have known him.

Simon Fraser – Celebration of Life Event

Simon2-150x150.png
On the morning of Tuesday May 16, 2017, Simon Fraser had been at Police week in Washington DC with several close friends and was riding on a county road near Cleveland Georgia when his motorcycle unexpectedly left the road. Simon was killed instantly.

A celebration of life has been planned by family and friends for Simon Fraser, Toronto Police Service, Sergeant, # 857 (ret).

Date: Friday June 9, 2017 – 4 pm to 9 pm

Location: Royal Canadian Legion 15 Wright Ave, Acton, Ontario L7J 2T7

A gathering will commence at 4 pm with a short service to commemorate his life at the Acton Legion at 5 pm. Refreshments will be available immediately thereafter including a light lunch with a cash bar.

Please join with Simon’s family, friends and members of his police family to honor the life of this man who has touched us all.

Any serving members who wish to attend in #1 Dress are encouraged to do so. Please bring a change of clothing to better enjoy the brotherhood afterwards.

Any requests for information can be directed to:

Rick Pengelly TPS Sgt (Retired) 416-302-3601 pengelly.rick@gmail.com

Or

Mike Jander TPS PC( Retired) 315-878-1013 314tps@live.ca

Watch: A short video celebrating Simon’s life – RIP Simon Can Version

Note: Video supplied by Dave Mydlo – Producer of the PTSD Documentary – “First Responder – The Inner Battle”

God Bless you Simon. No more worries anymore.

Mike