R

Riddler

Re: Group Frag Order

I'm prolly good for 4-5 frags. 

Riddler

S

shayneh

Not trying to ruin anything or disrespect Burc (owner of Fragalot) but I should mention there have been issues in the past with his mail order frags (you can read about these issues on aquariumpros.ca). I would strongly suggest you make arrangements to see him personally and take the road trip....better for the frags too since total trip is about 2.5hrs as opposed to 24hrs by mail. 

P

phi delt reefer

shayneh link said:
Not trying to ruin anything or disrespect Burc (owner of Fragalot) but I should mention there have been issues in the past with his mail order frags (you can read about these issues on aquariumpros.ca). I would strongly suggest you make arrangements to see him personally and take the road trip....better for the frags too since total trip is about 2.5hrs as opposed to 24hrs by mail.

+1 he is in Guelph. People who have picked up or received personal drop offs from him have yet to complain. U just need to call ahead. I am down to grab a few LPS/zoos if anyone in London wants to make the trip with me next month.

S

Salty1

"I'm going down to the Bahamas for about a month. " jealous! 

Would be interested if more local Sarnia/Wallaceburg buyers would get involved.

partydiver

Might be up in (Milton). Sunday-Wednesday. What does everyone in the GWA want? Pickup at my house would be wednesday night or thursday. (If I go,... I sent a message to him)

partydiver

He got back to me he said sure. I'm going to get back to him Sunday afternoon/night,,,, So what does everyone want... (If I GO). Have someone in Hospital taken off oxygen today so might have to rush home early with no time to get the frags. I said that too in the email!

Darryl_V

Super Active Member

Tell him no substitutions because he is know to give you different frags than you order with out telling you.  I have heard this  quite a few times......another good reason to actually pick out your stuff in person.

V

vander45

i work in toronto if anyone in london area every wants stuff up there

C

crazybizzle

I want
blueberry gorgonian
Bright blue millie
rose mili
multicolour bullseye mushroom
blue acro tenius
so alltogether 50 bucks are u or anyone going sooner than a month?
Plus i only want these if there in good shape and still have their full colours. Ive also heard mixed reviews about him also but willing to try.

partydiver

Sorry Everyone,  :( Guess I'm not going since the person in the hospital is on her way out. But for sure I'm going before August. 

Blob-79

Super Active Member

I was considering going there awhile back..untill I heard from a reliable source that he practices some very questionable ethics.

I cant enjoy this hobby knowing I supported such things.

C

crazybizzle

Ethics like what blob? I dont support shit either so wojld begood to know

S

Siderjan

Blob-79 link said:
I was considering going there awhile back..untill I heard from a reliable source that he practices some very questionable ethics.

I cant enjoy this hobby knowing I supported such things.

Only one coral of the 5 I picked up from him died. I showed the pics I took to people and they said they were almost dead when I got them.  Tells how much I know about corals.

S

steveconn

Re: Group Frag Order ****ON HOLD AT THE MOMENT****

Hey group... I was notified of this group buy on Canreef and it was mentioned the ric order could be shipped..  but as far away as Calgary, where I live these days?  I'd like to get my hands on some colorful rics.

On another note. I travel to Sarnia/Brights Grove a few times a year.. if anyone has some colorful corals to sell that I can buy before my flight back, that would be great. I currently have rics, zoas, sps and lps

Howdy from Calgary!
Steve

P

phi delt reefer

Re: Group Frag Order ****ON HOLD AT THE MOMENT****

steveconn - that was me!

welcome to frag tank - PM me if you need further details on the group buy (ie. shipping)

cheers
vince

Status
Not open for further replies.