Had Some Money In My Bank Account, Time To Spend It Again.

noobwithatank

Hello, I am new to these forums but not to reef keeping. I had tanks through high school and college. Moved a few times, got married had a child and bought a house. I am currently in the process of setting up a 65 tall due to where I am "allowed" to put it. LOL. My last tank a 40B had a DIY led setup (24 leds )and was all softies. This time I have ordered a total of 60 leds, 32 Royal Blue and 28 Neutral White. I will have 4 drivers running 4 sets of 14 with pots to dim and 4 stand alone leds to act as "night" lights. To save some money for livestock I hope to take advantage of your buy and sell forums and kijiji.

Looking forward to chatting and maybe even hitting a few of the frag swaps that go on.

-noob.

GanderGreg

Welcome! There are a ton of great deals on the buy and sell here. Much easier to look here than sort through the junk on kijiji.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

noobwithatank

Once I get all the parts in for the tank build. I will be posting alot in the DIY section with how to's etc. I also visit aquarium pros ,reef escape, nano reef and reef central. There's a few others but they are smaller.

heath

Distinguished Member
welcome to the site, once you have been here for a bit you wont bother with the others... we are the best...enjoy your stay and be sure to start a build thread with pictures...;)

Last edited:

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Heath is right best reef forum out there:D Welcome To TFT. .. there are lots of great people here... and just so ya know.... this forum is just as addicting as the hobby. The hobby wouldn't be the same without this forum :)