Heading to Bigshows and Coral Reef Shop

ricklalonde

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
I'm heading up to Dave's (Bigshows) and Coral Reef Shop this Wednesday October 16th. I will be able to pick up and drop off frags, supplies etc for anyone that wants to meet me along my route home.

I can also hold frags for locals until you are able to pick them up just let me know.

trip_zps718708f0.jpg

*Disclaimer* I will not be held responsible if something bad were to happen to any live goods while in my care. 

ricklalonde

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
reeffreak link said:
What time you heading up Rick ?

I'm still working out some of the details. As of right now the plan is to go to Bigshows/Coral Reef Shop afternoon and be in London for early evening. I have a delivery to make in London and possibly stop by Glens for a visit.

I'm also debating heading up early and hitting some of the Mississauga stores late morn early afternoon.

Wanna go! I've got 3 seats available :).

reeffreak

Super Active Member
ricklalonde link said:
[quote author=reeffreak link=topic=6549.msg64195#msg64195 date=1381784520]
What time you heading up Rick ?

I'm still working out some of the details. As of right now the plan is to go to Bigshows/Coral Reef Shop afternoon and be in London for early evening. I have a delivery to make in London and possibly stop by Glens for a visit.

I'm also debating heading up early and hitting some of the Mississauga stores late morn early afternoon.

Wanna go! I've got 3 seats available :).
[/quote]

I may ditch out on class and head up with ya. Let me check and make sure there's nothing "important" to be done that day and if not,
You have 2 spots left ;)

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
I seriously need to save a secret stash of cash from the wife. These things are always planned when I have no cash, I just bought new skates and gear for the entire family last week, just my luck. I am sure it will be a great afternoon. And I would take the 403 to Hamilton, almost goes right to his place and it typically pretty clean/fast running so long as there isn't an accident.