Heavy Metal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zakk

Any of you crazy ass dudes into heavy metal?  It seems most of you are younger than my old ass, so likely you are into perl jam or gay ass hip hop (sorry phi), but if on the off chance you are into metal, let me know.  The bar is going to have a metal night, basically you submit 10 metal songs and they ge tput into the mix for the night, and everyone gets to guess on who picked the song.  There is beer on tap and a blonde barmistress with nice proportions.  ;D

PM if interested, this is the first year, I have about 15 people confirmed, and there is a good possibility that Brian Vollmer will make an appearance (if you have to ask who he is....)
Helix - Rock You

P

phi delt reefer

gay? ass? hiphop?  ???

fyi - I've been ozzfest and edgefest back in the day. 8) and my wife is an ex-punk (nobody tell her I told you that) :-X

we both grew up though... now its nothing but House music...

and yeah i still listen to hip hop :D - keeps my swagger so fresh and so clean  8)

pics of the barmaid for us "gays" please so we know what we are missing out on

Z

Zakk

Ugh, this is why they need to have a breath tester on keyboards.  I was 10 sheets to the wind last night.  No offense to hip hop fellas everywhere.  :eek:

What is house music?

Z

Zakk

Heh once I get the date figured out, I'll let you guys know the details :) You'll be welcome to attend, it's likely going to be a good time. 

Petercar (RIP Dec 2017)

Distinguished Member
Donor
Hey ....did yu see iron maiden and Alice cooper will be at bayfest in July ...yu can get Bruce dickenson  to fly the 666 plane to komoka airfield and get Eddie to come to this appearance and look down at Brian vollmer

Z

Zakk

I had a bit of an outing with the neighbour last week.  something to do with Ozzy cranked at 3am (polished off a 40oz bottle wed night for some reason).  So this is on hiatus until I can settle him down. 

davesolo29

Super Active Member
thats crazy... i had AC/DC blaring at 2 in the afternoon a few days ago.  My neighbours came over all upset about it too.  Said they were knocking on the door for 10 minutes.  I told them to "F off,  its not bedtime yet. im busy cleaning my fishroom."  lol

they are a bit older tho,  im surprised they could even hear it.

Z

Zakk

My neighbour is 40 and actually a pretty good guy.  It would be easier if I hated him.  ;D

The only other guy that every got mad at my parties was the OPP officer across the street, but now we're good friends, and his son is the troublemaker.  8)

Status
Not open for further replies.