Hello everyone.new member from woodstock,

Status
Not open for further replies.

heath

Distinguished Member
Hello everyone, met a wonderful young man today while purchasing some of his frags. he gave me this site and suggested that I join. Iam new to saltwater (approx 1.5yrs) I have a 90 gal tank. At the present time I have a 7" coris tail wrasse (which is looking for a new home) 1 VERY large maroon clown , 1 med clarks clownfish, 1 med coral beauty. a small yellow tail damsal, 1 watchman gobie, 2 engineer gobies about 5" long. I do have a few corals and wish to add more down the road so I do plan on picking everyones brain.

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
heath link said:
Hello everyone, met a wonderful young man today while purchasing some of his frags. he gave me this site and suggested that I join. Iam new to saltwater (approx 1.5yrs) I have a 90 gal tank. At the present time I have a 7\" coris tail wrasse (which is looking for a new home) 1 VERY large maroon clown , 1 med clarks clownfish, 1 med coral beauty. a small yellow tail damsal, 1 watchman gobie, 2 engineer gobies about 5\" long. I do have a few corals and wish to add more down the road so I do plan on picking everyones brain.

Hey!
Glad you found it and thanks for the compliment :)
im sure you'll find everyone here MORE than helpful...

Status
Not open for further replies.