Hello Everyone!

skybreezy

Where are my manners? I've been on this site almost two weeks and was too excited about the selling forum I totally didn't see the members introduction forum. My apologies. Very new to this hobby. I did run a live rock and fish only 125 gallon tank 7 years ago and was so amazed when i bought a bamboo shark egg from Steve at living aquariums and few weeks later, I actually got to see my banded shark hatch from his egg sac. Simply amazing. Well now 7 years later and with wifeys pushing I have decided to try my luck with a reef and fish tank. I am a sponge and want to soak in all the knowledge from you all. I've already got some amazing advice from some awesome members. I am So glad there are so many members in the tri city area! Well there's my introduction. I am officially addicted to this site thanks to y'all!

Last edited:

skybreezy

Welcome to the TFT!!! Post some pictures we love them here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Will do. Just need some time to get everything in good looking order in my tank. In a few months I'll do a before and after pic. Or should I say the beginning to where I'm at now pic. ;)

Nighthawk26

Welcome to the board. I'm very new as well so equally happy to have so many knowledgeable members here. Nice to have another tri city person here as well.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Nice warm welcome from our members. Some of the best and non bias advice out there. Welcome to the site, where you will get the truth, not the paid local vendors advice. We value the vendors who post here, but at the end of the day, we are the site. Welcome, I hope you find everything you are looking for.

yveterinarian

Super Active Member
sSig_welcome1_zpscd7c20e7.gif
to the Fragtank! glad to see someone else join who loves the hobby. It gets quite addicting, LOL. Can't wait to see your pictures. :)