Hello Everyone!

Steve Peters

Hi guys n gals, my name is Steve and I have been running saltwater for nearly 30 years now. I am currently running a Red Sea Reefer 525 XL, 3 Aqua Illumination Hydra HD 26 lights, Reef Octopus Elite skimmer, Neptune WAV, full Apex (new version) and Vectra M1 return. My reef is a mixed reef with mostly LPS, zoas and paly's, some sps and a few softies. I run kalk to maintain calcium and dose seachem reef builder to maintain alk at 10 dkh. I love fragging and am looking to move more toward sps as this is my new addiction! Always happy to find a new forum!

Cheers

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Welcome to tft Steve.... this is a great forum that I'm sure you will enjoy!

Steve Peters

Thanks everyone. My posting skills are limited at best... I will post some pics for sure. Please excuse the black light (avatar) in between with my white... waiting on a replacement
P3010450.JPG

heath

Distinguished Member
welcome to the site... I found it funny when reading your intro, Hi my name is //////, we all sounds like we are in some rehab group...lol...

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
It's odd to see a long time reefer with a system full of brand new shiny toys....most of us have lots of old school DIY stuff we are too attached to, mixed in with our new stuff.....LOL
Have fun here...

Steve Peters

Been saving up for awhile to get a real quality setup. I spent years of making do with crappy equipment, refurbished tanks, outdated lights, reactors covered in duct tape and skeletons of corals from days gone by. I still have boxes of less than adequate equipment. I love my new toys!

Josh

Welcome!!!! You have got to be our furthest north member i would think! How is the marine selection up there or do you mostly order through mail services?