Hello From Ayr

Kyle1970

Just a quick hello from Ayr.
I've had aquariums for the last 25 years or so.
Started with the usual 10gal, starter kit as a gift and always wanted more.
There was a time I had up to 10 tanks going (all separate, different rooms, different filters etc.) but the last several years have been too busy so now just 1 ( and a half).
After downsizing tanks the only one I have is a 34 gal AIO that started its life as a Solano.
The "half" is a 180gal that I'm slowly putting together for a fresh water (likely trophs).
I spend a lot of time reading up on forums, so I was surprised and relieved when I found this local site.
Looking forward to being an active contributor going forward!

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
This is the time when some people are moving or having children so they have to sell there tank and contents. That will help them save time and not wasting money, so sad so sad. I am happier now that hear new member join TFT, a big WELCOME to you sir.

yveterinarian

Super Active Member
sSig_welcome1_zpscd7c20e7.gif
to the Frag Tank! Now that you have introduced yourself we need pictures of your tanks! We love pictures! :)

Kyle1970

Tank setup
Solana bare bottom, with Octopus BH-1000 skimmer, vertex illumina led light (with additional color pad), MP10 for water movement, aqualifter for ato, jbj magnetic light for Chaeto in the chamber, reefkeeper lite to tie it all together. Vertex ro/di system.