Hello From Guelph!

andobre55

Hey everyone! I'm completely new to the hobby and am so excited to start my very own tank! I've admired other's for years and now that I've finally finished school I feel like I have the time it's gonna take to research and set up a tank. Since I'm a totally newbie I'm trying to read up as much as I can before I start anything major. If anyone knows of any good books/sites/forums to read up on, all advice would be greatly appreciated!!

just in case anyone wanted to know, I'm starting with a 20 g long tank and my goal is to fill it with coral and inverts

Winks

Website Affiliate
Hello and welcome. You have made one of the best choices already by joining TFT. There are a lot of very knowledgeable people here and lots of reading. I'm sure if you have questions, they can be answered.

Josh

I just setup a 20g Long as a frag tank, 1 warning i will give you is the evaporation on a long small tank like that is really annoying, i add almost 2 glasses of RO/DI water a day into mine to keep it topped up.

Welcome to forum!

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
Welcome! Lots involve in keeping saltwater aquarium. It a commitment so just stay on top of it. We all make mistakes as we go and we learn from it. Never give up:cool:, oh it also handy to have a friend or two who know what they're doing is a big bonus