Hello From Sarnia!

Tim A

Hi everyone! I am going to call myself a newbie, I have had a few salt tanks in the past, but nothing hardcore. I started with a 12gal nano cube, upgrade to a 50gal, and then upgraded to a 72gal. I had to dismantle that a few years back when we installed hardwood flooring in our living room; since then I have sold my tank etc... We just went out and bought the new 32Gal BioCube.

Being from Sarnia it is hard to find good fish stores, and I don't want to pay $50 bucks for shipping on a few items.. I am limited to the big als type stores in London.

If you know of anything or anyone selling some corals that may be a good fit in this tank please let me know. As of right now, there is a small 2 headed hammer coral in it, and a small pod of zoanthids. 2 regular clownfish.

Thanks !

Tim

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Hi everyone! I am going to call myself a newbie, I have had a few salt tanks in the past, but nothing hardcore. I started with a 12gal nano cube, upgrade to a 50gal, and then upgraded to a 72gal. I had to dismantle that a few years back when we installed hardwood flooring in our living room; since then I have sold my tank etc... We just went out and bought the new 32Gal BioCube.

Being from Sarnia it is hard to find good fish stores, and I don't want to pay $50 bucks for shipping on a few items.. I am limited to the big als type stores in London.

If you know of anything or anyone selling some corals that may be a good fit in this tank please let me know. As of right now, there is a small 2 headed hammer coral in it, and a small pod of zoanthids. 2 regular clownfish.

Thanks !

Tim
Welcome to the frag tank tim.... I'm from sarnia too... there are a few of us from sarnia. This is a great site!! Enjoy.

Last edited:

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Nathan's not divulging his sweet source to the rest of us.

Welcome aboard Tim A
No not that at all...... but there are great members on this forum as well as local that I would always trust that I have bought llseveral frags from. This is a great community forum and could not imagine this hobby with out TFT.

Tim A

Hi everyone, thanks for the welcome. Here is my lil tank so far.

Attachments

• IMG_0354.JPG
    IMG_0354.JPG
    168.2 KB · Views: 91