Hello from Vaughan, ON :)

benzzz

TorontoBound link said:
Hey Llyod! It PurpDeath On the Other Forum not to be mentioned here lol

Finally.... I really enjoy the lounge chair on this site but only downfall I noticed is I have an hours drive for anything posted for sale....  grrrrr....  Was on that other site and it had 1 new post since last time i logged on yesterday..... sad really.....  Guess I will save my $ for this swap meet everyone is talking about  ::)

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
benzzz link said:
[quote author=TorontoBound link=topic=7681.msg81502#msg81502 date=1392397826]

Finally.... I really enjoy the lounge chair on this site but only downfall I noticed is I have an hours drive for anything posted for sale....  grrrrr....  Was on that other site and it had 1 new post since last time i logged on yesterday..... sad really.....  Guess I will save my $ for this swap meet everyone is talking about  ::)
[/quote]

You will not be dissapointed.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
benzzz link said:
[quote author=TorontoBound link=topic=7681.msg81502#msg81502 date=1392397826]

[/quote]

Bring it benzzz. No matter how much you save... it will not be enough.  :)

We are slowly expanding all over Ontario and beyond with force.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

Jewel

Lloyd you said you're gonna be looking for Corals, The Frag Fest is the place to do it.  Well worth the drive, take a look at the post from last years Fragfest, lots of pics.