Hello From Windsor

Cujo

Hello there, here in Windsor myself. I think you are in the right place, this is the best site to connect with other reefers in Southern Ontario. That being said, sorry I don't have any frags for sale at the moment. Frag Fest is coming up in London next month, check out the thread for details.

SamB

Super Active Member
Hello there, here in Windsor myself. I think you are in the right place, this is the best site to connect with other reefers in Southern Ontario. That being said, sorry I don't have any frags for sale at the moment. Frag Fest is coming up in London next month, check out the thread for details.

Car pool to Frag Fest ??

stellarflare

That is great you are volunteering Joshbrookkate. It is the first time going for me. I don't know if my tank will have cycled by then but at least I will be able to learn what is out there at the London Fragfest.

stellarflare

That is great you are volunteering Joshbrookkate. It will be the first time going for me. I do not know if my tank will have cycled by then but I know it will be a learning experience at the least for me.

stellarflare

Thanks Cujo , I am looking forward to going to the London Fragfest

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Welcome to the family!! Great forum and even better people... hope you enjoy!

Falcon

I'm a windsorite by birth. I moved to London 11 years ago.

Nice to meet someone from Windsor :)

Falcon

My bad double post, didn't realize the first one went through because the website didn't refresh right away. hmmmm

Falcon

ahhhh.... no, not really :)
Please review ...
http://www.infowindsor.com/why-windsor/
I found a decent paying job in London. That's why I moved. You're not going to get me to move back to Windsor. I really like London, if I did buy a house, it would be outside the city. I'm a country girl stuck living in the city. I miss the quiet. (I grew up just outside of Essex but was born at Grace Hospital.) The only down side to London is the weather. It dumps snow like crazy.

Last edited: