Hello

Dimetera

I'm In hamilton, welcome, you just starting up?
Thanks, Yes i am, tanks been running for a couple months now, just a bare bottom 30g tank with some live rock, a clownfish and a bangai cardinal. no corals as of yet, not sure what i should try as a first coral.

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
Thanks, Yes i am, tanks been running for a couple months now, just a bare bottom 30g tank with some live rock, a clownfish and a bangai cardinal. no corals as of yet, not sure what i should try as a first coral.

Send us an email through our website, we would be happy to have you over and would be more then willing to help you out with some inexpensive, hardy coral for your tank.

Josh

Send us an email through our website, we would be happy to have you over and would be more then willing to help you out with some inexpensive, hardy coral for your tank.

My girlfriend went to see Bigshow and spoke very highly of how much time he took to explain things to her. She was buying me a birthday present and he took his time to give her a tour and explain things. I was not disappointed either.

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
My girlfriend went to see Bigshow and spoke very highly of how much time he took to explain things to her. She was buying me a birthday present and he took his time to give her a tour and explain things. I was not disappointed either.

Thanks, we love to meet new people and want to see people succeed in this wonderful hobby.

great guy amazing setup and extremely knowledgeable

Thank you as well. I appreciate the feedback good or bad, always looking to improve.